Does your organisation need financial advice or support? Hezelburcht offers the expertise of competent grant specialists for structural support in acquiring and retaining external financing in the form of subsidies and/or funds. We support universities, government organisations, healthcare institutions and the business community, among others.
Embedding grant acquisition structurally in your organisation
Hezelburcht uses its capacity and expertise to support your organisation in setting up an excellent approach that ensures structural attention and high-quality expertise in order to make the best possible use of subsidy opportunities and to limit financial risks. Hezelburcht does this by providing high-quality knowledge and services so that the objectives of our clients match those of subsidy providers and funds. Acquiring grants will become an integral part of your organisation’s work process. An appointed grant specialist will offer the following services on a weekly basis:
- acts as a booster of grant awareness among your employees and informs them about funding opportunities;
- is the point of contact for questions about subsidies and funds or about ideas for new projects with subsidy potential;
- advises on important procedural matters and supports in the preparation and submission of grant and fund applications;
- monitors the progress of all grant projects for accountability to external financers;
- provides feedback on results to management and the board.
Our added value
- Always a clear insight into suitable subsidy opportunities;
- Optimisation of subsidy income;
- Minimisation of financial risks on acquired subsidies;
- Securing subsidy acquisition in the work process;
- Transfer of subsidy knowledge and skills to employees;
- Quickly deployable capacity for urgent assignments.
Would you like to know more about our services? Please contact us for additional information or an introduction with one of our specialists!