ELISE has opened its second call for innovative AI SMEs
ELISE – European Network of AI Excellence Centres – has opened its second call for SMEs and start-ups that develop novel Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning applications. The ELISE 2nd open AI call offers a lump sum of 60.000 Euros for 16 selected companies.
What type of projects are eligible?
Your project has to be based on Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning and should address one of the following focus areas:
- Geometric Deep Learning: graph, group and gauge convolutions
- Robust Machine Learning
- Interactive Learning and Interventional Representations
- Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Robot Learning: Closing the Reality Gap
- Human-centric Machine Learning
- Theory, Algorithms and Computations of Modern Learning Systems
- Quantum and physics based Machine Learning
- Natural Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Earth and Climate Sciences
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Multimedia / multimodal information
- Information retrieval
- Explainability and Fairness in Data Mining
- Symbolic Machine Learning
What does ELISE have to offer to you?
ELISE will select 16 SMEs and start-ups that develop novel AI-based services or applications to enter a 6-month program. Are you one of the lucky companies selected by ELISE? Then you will receive:
- Up to € 60.000 (lump sum) to develop novel AI-based applications with the support of a scientific advisor;
- Visibility through ELISE online channels and events, and dissemination in the network’s community.
Deadline of the call
You can now apply for the ELISE open call, applications can be filled in until 16 February 2023 at 13:00 CET.
Success in previous ELISE open call
As Hezelburcht, we are proud to have successfully supported one of the winners of the last round. Are you developing an innovative AI application or service? Get in contact with one of our experts to hear more about the opportunities of ELISE. We provide full service in applying for European grants like the ELISE-call: from reviewing to proposal writing and project management.