Start-ups, SMEs, companies, universities and knowledge institutes
R&D and innovation projects
When to apply?
There are several programmes open for applications
The Eureka Network is one of the biggest public networks for international cooperation in R&D and innovation. Over 45 countries regularly participate in the calls launched by Eureka. Find out more about the funding possibilities of the network for your project or organisation.
What makes Eureka interesting
Realise and launch your innovation within your home country as well as abroad with the help of Eureka. The network offers a few significant advantages that might help you realise these ambitions. Eureka:
- provides access to public funding and, in addition, generally has the effect that private investors recognise the value of companies who participate in the programmes.
- drives international collaboration between you and partner beyond your national borders. You are encouraged to develop new R&D and business relationships by combining expertise, exchanging knowledge, enhancing resources and capabilities and reducing risks.
- boosts expansion into new markets in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- offers personalised advice given by national project coordinators (NPCs).
Programmes and Clusters
Eureka has several funding programmes as well as clusters which are thematic funding programmes driven by communities of large companies, SMEs, universities, research institutes and end users:
- CELTIC-NEXT Cluster for next-generation communications
- EUROGIA Cluster for sustainable energy solutions
- ITEA Cluster for software innovation and digital transition
- SMART Cluster for advanced manufacturing
- Xecs Cluster for sustainable digital transformation in electronic components & systems (ECS)
- Eurostars programme for the development of marketable, innovative products, processes and services
- Globalstars for exploring new markets through international R&D
Find out more about Eureka
Do you want to innovate beyond borders? Eureka offers several funding instruments that are able to help you realise your project and launch your innovation into new markets. Contact us for more information on the Eureka network and which programmes might be interesting for your project.