Eurostars call 5 dates announced
Eurostars is a joint programme of EUREKA and the European Commission that supports innovative R&D projects carried out by collaborating organisations in Europe. SME’s can apply for funding if they cooperate with at least one other organisation from a Eurostars country. You can apply for the Eurostars call 5 from 14 July 2023 until 14 September 2023.
What is the Eurostars call 5?
The Eurostars Call 5 supports innovative R&D projects in all fields. The main purpose of the call is to support the development of new products, processes and services that contribute to economic growth and employment in Europe.
What type of projects are eligible for Eurostars?
The Eurostars Call 5 is open to collaborative projects involving at least two organisations, and at least two entities are from two different Eurostars countries. The conditions you must meet are:
- The project is led by an innovative SME from a Eurostars country;
- The consortium consists of at least 2 different entities;
- The consortium consists of entities from at least 2 Eurostars countries;
- At least 50% of the project’s budget is carried by the SME;
- No participant or country is responsible for more than 70% of the project costs;
- The total project period is maximum 36 months;
- The project has an exclusive focus on civil applications.
- The Ministry of Economic Affairs sets the condition that Dutch participants only receive Eurostars grants when a Dutch company is involved in the application.
What is the grant contribution?
The maximum grant is € 500,000 per project. The grant percentages of eligible R&D project costs depend on the organization type:
- SME: 50%
- Knowledge institution: 50%
- Large company and other participants: 40%
Applying for Eurostars with Hezelburcht
Hezelburcht has a lot of experience and extensive knowledge in applying for the Eurostars grant. Would you like to receive more information or could you use help submitting your application? Contact us!