More innovation opportunities with extra Eurostars call
The final cut-off deadline of Eurostars closed in September 2020 and with that the programme as well. The programme will be succeeded by a newer version in 2021. However, EUREKA has decided to open up an extra Eurostars call to bridge the period between the current and new programme! Did you miss the previous call? Then this is your last chance to submit an application for the current Eurostars grant programme. You have until February 4, 2021, to submit your project proposal.
Submitting an application
Applications must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- The main applying participant should be an R&D-performing SME and has to invest 10% or more of its full-time equivalent or annual turnover in R&D activities.
- At least two participants (legal entities) from two different Eurostar countries should be involved.
- The participating SME(s) must carry 50% of the total project costs related to the R&D activities. Some outsourcing is allowed.
- No participant or country will be responsible for more than 75% of the declared project costs. The activities must be balanced out between the consortium partners and countries.
- The project must be completed within three years.
- The market introduction must occur within two years after completion of the project.
EUREKA will organise a webinar on January 12, 2021, to discuss the following topics related to this call:
- Demonstration of the online application form
- Tips and tricks to increase your chances of success
Interested in this extra Eurostars call?
We would be pleased to assist you with your application. Hezelburcht has a high level of knowledge of Eurostars as well as other European grant programmes. Should you have any questions or require our services, please do not hesitate to contact us!