Eurostars call 4 is now open for proposals
Are you an SME in a technological R&D-sector working with international partner(s)? Or are you planning to set up a collaboration for an international R&D-project? Then the Eurostars call 4 might be of interest to you! The call is now open, and closes on 13 April 2023. The programme offers a grant up to € 500.000,- per innovative project.
Who qualifies for Eurostars?
You are eligible for Eurostars if your international cooperation project meets the following criteria:
- The project is led by an innovative SME from a Eurostars country;
- The consortium consists of at least 2 independent entities;
- The consortium consists of entities from at least 2 Eurostars countries;
- At least 50% of the project’s budget is carried by the SME;
- No participant or country is responsible for more than 70% of the project costs;
- The project lasts up to 36 months;
- The project has an exclusive focus on civil applications.
Eurostars countries not participating in Eurostars call 4
Within round 4 of Eurostars, a number of countries have decided not to participate. Namely: Norway, Sweden, Greece, Israel, Bulgaria and Slovenia. Project partners from these countries will not receive funding.
What is the grant contribution of Eurostars?
You can apply for a grant up to € 500.000,-. Project partners can receive 40% or 50% of their total R&D-costs:
- SME’s: 50%
- Research organisations or universities: 50%
- Large company and other participants: 40%
Apply for Eurostars with Hezelburcht
Curious if your organisation qualifies for the Eurostars? Our Eurostars-specialists are looking forward to discuss the possibilities. Hezelburcht has extensive experience in applying for Eurostars and other European grant programmes. Contact us via 088 495 20 00 or email@example.com.