Ambitious companies, researchers and authorities
Innovation projects for a stronger digital European network
€ 258 millionMore information
CEF Digital, a sub-programme of Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), offers grant opportunities for organisations that can improve Europe’s digital infrastructure with their innovations. These are projects in areas such as cloud services, expanding and improving the 5G network or other activities that can contribute to a stronger digital Europe. CEF Digital has a budget of € 258 million.
For whom is CEF Digital?
All organisations based in an EU Member State can apply for funding. This also includes organisations from overseas countries or territories belonging to an EU Member State.
Which projects are eligible?
You can submit an application either individually or with partners. It is important that your innovation is in line with one of the following themes:
- 5G for Smart Communities (budget: € 25 million)
- 5G Coverage along Transport Corridors (budget: € 106 million)
- Backbone networks for Pan-European Cloud Federation (budget: € 80 million)
- Backbone connectivity for Digital Global Gateways (budget: € 40 million)
- Coordination and Support Actions (Budget: € 7 million)
Schedule a one-on-one meeting!
Curious whether your digital innovation project is eligible for a CEF Digital grant? Feel free to contact us for a one-on-one meeting with one of our specialists via 088 495 20 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They can tell you more about the programme and the funding opportunities it has to offer.