Horizon Impact Award for outstanding projects
Why this award?
The European Commission would like to showcase successful projects and inspire new applicants to use and manage their results in the best way possible. ‘Successful’ can be seen in a very broad sense. Some examples of successful project results are: influencing policy change, commercialising a service or product, creating a start-up/spin-off or creating a new standard. These results should all be aimed at a specific target audience. The project results have helped solve a societal challenge and have generated economic, societal, environmental or policy impact.
What will winners receive?
Five awards of € 10.000,- each will be granted to the winners. More important than this monetary value, the winners will receive a lot of publicity, via:
- An invitation to the award ceremony, which will include a selected audience of high-level representatives and promoters of innovation in industry and the public sector.
- High visibility in the form of public interest and increased media coverage.
- Invitations from the European Commission at other major events.
How to apply?
- The deadline for submission is May 28, 2019;
- The contest is open to all legal entities that have participated in FP7 or Horizon 2020 projects;
- These projects must have ended at time of submission;
- A letter of support from at least one user or user community is mandatory;
- Participants can apply for the contest online.
Your project in the spotlights?
Are you interested in applying for the Horizon Impact Award or other EU funding opportunities? Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information!