European Grant Specialist
…looking for a challenging job? And do you aspire to help small and large companies in obtaining European funding? Become our new European Grant Specialist. We would be happy to meet you!
Then you will get…
- A good salary: € 2.627,- to € 4.055,-;
- An employer with a mission: contribute to various objectives of the European Union;
- A challenging job where you will learn a lot;
- You will quickly build an extensive network;
- An inspiring working environment, with helpful and kind colleagues;
- 30 days of leave (based on 40 hours);
- An annual budget for learning and development;
- A bonus and profit-sharing plan;
- Freedom to plan your own schedule;
- The prospect of permanent employment.
As a European Grants Specialist you will…
You will support national and international clients in identifying and applying for European funding. For example, you will help ABN AMRO with the realisation of its new circular building. Or you might sit down with the Swiss biotechnology company, MaxWell Biosystems AG, and discuss interesting subsidy opportunities for their latest project.
Are you new to the world of funding? No problem, thanks to the Hezelburcht Grant Academy and the support of a coach (an experienced specialist), you will quickly learn how to navigate the funding landscape.
You would make a great candidate because…
- You are venturous and assertive;
- You have guts and a high sense of responsibility;
- You are result-driven and enjoy working in a team;
- You want to contribute to innovative and societal projects at European level;
- You have completed an academic degree in a relevant field.
Do you have this too? Then you have an advantage!
- You already have a few years of relevant work experience;
- You also have work experience or some knowledge of subsidy management.
Where will you be working?
You will be working for an ambitious organisation full of committed colleagues. We work for the best companies in the Netherlands and Europe: from Donkervoort to Innocent drinks. We do this with more than 100 colleagues spread out over six offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. At Hezelburcht, we always give 100%, for both our clients and employees.
Don’t wait any longer, grab this opportunity and convince us of your skills!
Are you interested in this job, but is The Hague not your preferred city? No problem! We are always looking for talent, so apply and perhaps you might soon be starting as a European Grants Specialist at one of our other offices!