Innovative and internationally-oriented SMEs
Feasibility projectsMore information
Are you an innovative European SME or start-up that would like to start business in growing markets outside of the European Union? Then the INNOWWIDE call might be an option for you!
For SMEs to stimulate international collaboration
To compete effectively in new and emerging foreign markets, European SMEs need to develop partnerships with strategic partners from countries outside Europe.
€ 4,200,000 for innovative feasibility projects
INNOWWIDE funds feasibility projects (Viability Assessment Projects, VAPs) in which European SMEs collaborate with companies around the world.
This call is designed to promote the uptake of European innovative solutions in markets outside of Europe. There are no specific topics defined by the EU: the choice is yours.
What are the INNOWWIDE grant conditions?
- The grant is to set up a partnership with a local partner (e.g. a supplier, customer, consultant, legal advisor, research and development provider, collaborator or absorber) from one of the VAP countries, that are listed by the EU. The EU has made a distinction between developed countries, large emerging economies and developing countries.
- Your project must include a wide variety of activities to explore the practical, technological and commercial viability of an innovative solution and how it fits to meet local conditions and demands.
- The project must give you insight in technical feasibility, business model, legal aspects, political aspects, investments needed, and exploitation of your product/service.
- The duration of each project is 6 months.
- The fixed grant amount is € 60,000, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible project costs.
Your innovation and funding partner
With more than 25 years of experience, we developed extensive expertise in supporting organisations in every step of the grant acquisition process – from identifying grant opportunities, assessing feasibility and preparing grant applications, to lobbying, monitoring compliance and supporting audits. Read more about our services here.
Are you interested in the INNOWWIDE call or other funding opportunities for your innovation? Please do not hesitate to contact us via 088 495 20 00 or email@example.com for more information!