Ambitious SMEs who want to collaborate
Innovation projects within the agrifood sectorMore information
A robot that can determine the ripeness of cucumbers. Or a drone that detects the quality of vineyards. These are just two examples of the implementation of robotics in agriculture. There are many more technological innovations possible by combining the two worlds of robotics and agriculture. As a result, the programme agROBOfood was launched to create a network that shows all the opportunities robotics has to offer in this area of expertise and stimulate innovations.
Requirements for consortia
- Applicants need to be SMEs.
- Applicants need to apply as a consortium of 2-5 partners.
- Consortiums must consist of at least one end user and one technology provider.
- The coordinating SME needs to have a valid VAT number.
- The solution provided must be based on robotic technologies.
- The solution provided must address a problem of the agri-food sector.
- Proposals shall only ask for funding for that part of the work that is not yet accomplished and will be carried out after having been selected for funding.
- Current agROBOfood beneficiaries (OC1 & IC beneficiaries), IAB members and agROBOfood partners, as well as consortium members are not eligible.
Want to apply for agROBOfood?
Are you interested in applying for agROBOfood? Our High Tech and Life Sciences, Health & Food specialist would be pleased to support you! Contact us via 088 495 20 00 or email@example.com for more information on our services and the agROBOfood programme.