INNOWWIDE call for starting business in new and emerging markets
Are you an Innovative European SME or start-up that would like to start business in WorldWIDE markets? Then the INNOWWIDE call might be an interesting opportunity for you!
Budget for Viability Assessment Projects (VAP)
To compete effectively in new and emerging foreign markets (like Brazil, Russia, India etc.), European SMEs need to develop partnerships with strategic partners from countries outside Europe. INNOWWIDE funds feasibility projects (Viability Assessment Projects, VAPs) in which European SMEs collaborate with companies around the world. Every approved VAP will receive a fix grant amount of € 60.000,-. This call has a total budget of € 3.000.000,-. This call is designed to promote the uptake of European innovative solutions in markets outside of Europe. There are no specific topics defined by the EU, projects from any sector can apply.
What are the conditions of this grant?
- European-based SMEs can apply
- They should set up a partnership with a local partner (e.g. a supplier, customer, consultant, legal advisor, research and development provider, collaborator or absorber) from one of the VAP countries, that are listed by the EU. The EU has made a distinction between developed countries, large emerging economies and developing countries.
- The project should include a wide variety of activities to explore the practical, technological and commercial viability of an innovative solution and how it fits to meet local conditions and demands.
- The project should give you insight in technical feasibility, business model, legal aspects, political aspects, investments needed, and exploitation of your product/service.
- The duration of each project is 6 months.
- The fixed grant amount is € 60.000-, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible project costs.
- The deadline is May 31st, 2019
Are you interested in starting business in new foreign markets? Or do you want more information about INNOWWIDE for SMEs or our services? Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information!