EIT Health Headstart Programme
Start-ups or scale-ups
Innovations in the fields of medtech, biotech or digital health
Reviewing and/or drafting strong proposalsMore information
Are you a start-up or scale-up in the medtech, biotech or digital health field and do you have a well-developed prototype of a health innovation? Then apply for the EIT Health Headstart Programme and accelerate the market launch of your health innovation! You can receive a grant up to € 50,000,- and get support with networking and developing a project plan!
The purpose of the EIT Health Headstart Programme is to:
- support the applicants in realising next steps towards market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services;
- verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners;
- increase the possibility of attracting further private investment.
Eligibility criteria EIT Health Headstart Programme
To be eligible you must meet a few criteria:
- You are a European* start-up or SME in the MedTech, Biotech or Digital Health field.
- Your project or product must be within the scope of the main challenges in EIT Health: Healthy Living, Active Ageing, and Improved Healthcare.
- You own or have rights to the intellectual property that is the basis for the project or product (if applicable).
- Your project or product has to be at least at technical readiness level (TRL) 4.
- Activities should clearly take the project closer to commercialization. Activities can include e.g. prototyping, testing, marketing, regulatory and IP related activities.
- Your project must be completed within 1 year.
- Co-financing is at least 50% of the awarded grant.
Hezelburcht offers full support
Are you interested in learning more about the EIT Health Headstart Programme? Or are you already considering applying for the programme? Our specialists would be pleased to advise you on the possibilities for your organisation and support you in writing a successful application. Get in touch via 088 495 20 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.