Active Assisted Living (AAL)
From industry to knowledge institutions and end-users
ICT solutions that can make a difference in the lives of the elderlyMore information
We are all living longer than before. To ensure we are aging in a happy, healthy and active way, new products and services need to be developed. The European programme Active Assisted Living (AAL) focuses on creating a digital world that is accessible to and designed to assist the elderly and can make a real difference to people’s lives. By stimulating collaboration between partner states, the AAL programme aims to reach the goal of creating a better quality of life for older people by stimulating healthy ageing technology and innovations.
Applying for the Active Assisted Living
AAL is open to innovative, transnational and multi-disciplinary Collaborative as well as Small Collaborative Projects. It stresses three main elements, namely:
- An inclusive health and care approach (health prevention, preservation of physical and mental health, social participation);
- The stimulation and upscaling of innovation in active and healthy ageing through health and care eco-systems;
- Accessibility of digital solutions to end users, for example through education for greater e-literacy.
Requirements Active Assisted Living
The consortium has to be composed of at least three and up to ten independent eligible organisations from at least three different AAL partner states. A consortium must include at least:
- One eligible business partner;
- One eligible SME partner;
- One eligible end-user organisation.
Would you like to learn more about the AAL programme? Please don’t hesitate to contact us via 088 495 20 00 or email@example.com for more information on the programme or our services!