Horizon Europe | Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
Ambitious researchers, companies and governments
Research and innovation projects
When to apply?
There are several calls open for applications
Horizon Europe cluster 2: Culture, Creativity and Inclusive society focuses on the areas of democracy, cultural heritage and social and economic transformations. It will also support migration and mobility policies within the European Union, both internal and external, while also promoting integration. Your project offers a solution to important social, political, economic and cultural challenges European citizens are faced with. Find out whether this Horizon Europe cluster is of interest to you.
Aim of cluster 2: Culture, Creativity and Inclusive society
It aims to strengthen European democratic values, including rule of law and fundamental rights, enhance citizen participation, and safeguard our cultural heritage. The cluster also aims to prompt socio-economic transformations that contribute to inclusion and growth. The end-results should provide evidence-based policy options for a socially just and inclusive Europe.
Do you have a project idea that might offer a valuable contribution to a better and more inclusive Europe? Then this cluster might be of interest to you.
Who can apply?
This cluster is open to applications by, for instance, the following stakeholders:
- Universities and research institutes;
- Local, regional and national public administrations;
- Museums, cultural institutions and the cultural tourism industry;
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the field of digital technologies such as augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR);
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) active in the field of migration and radicalization.
Unsure whether you are eligible to apply? We would be happy to look into whether you and your project are eligible!
Calls for proposals
The cluster Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society consists of three destinations with several calls for proposals:
Innovative Research on Democracy and Governance
- Protecting and nurturing democracies: 22 June 2021 – 7 October 2021 (closed)
- Reshaping democracies: 20 January 2022 – 20 April 2022
Innovative Research on the European Cultural Heritage and the Cultural and Creative Industries
- Call Research and innovation on cultural heritage and CCIs: 22 June 2021 – 7 October 2021 (closed)
- Engagement with stakeholders: 22 June 2021 – 7 October 2021 (closed)
- Research and innovation on cultural heritage and CCIs (2022): 20 January 2022 – 20 April 2022
Innovative Research on Social and Economic Transformations
- Inclusiveness in times of change: 22 June 2021 – 7 October 2021 (closed)
- A sustainable future for Europe: 20 January 2022 – 20 April 2022
More information on the calls for proposals can be found here.
Applying for Horizon Europe clusters
Are you interested in applying for the cluster Culture, Creative and Inclusive Society? Or would you like to learn more about other EU grant opportunities that might be of interest to your research or innovation? Contact us and get in touch with one of our grant specialists!